Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

+5
Abominablebeast
Supermegaultrabanana
TargetGirl
Mifmemo
YugureMuffin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Rain looked over, seeing the dragon man raising his hand, fluttering over. "Yes, my lord? Did you need me?"

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Claw nodded, "yeah~, I'm done, how much do I owe you~?" He took out some gold and a few pearls.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 pm

"Hmm?" Oh, yes! The bill. That was important. She quickly got him his bill and received the payment. "I hope you enjoyed your visit, my lord." She smiled sweetly.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Claw nodded. "The cake was great~. Thanks, have a good day and stuff~." The dragon waved good bye and walked out. That was weird, but funny.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Celaeno squinted across the room at the person who had called out so loudly-- not to mention rudely-- at her. With a delicate huff, she pushed her hair back. "No I don't think chocolate will do well for me today. Too sweet." Looking at the pale, golden liquid in her cup, she spoke softly. "Yes I think I shall have that green tea roll. While the lemon would compliment the taste, I think the cheesecake would possibly too rich and overwhelm the subtle flavor of the tea."
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Rain waved happily as the dragon man left. "Have a nice day~!" She called after him.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:46 pm

RosyAutumn wrote:Celaeno squinted across the room at the person who had called out so loudly-- not to mention rudely-- at her. With a delicate huff, she pushed her hair back. "No I don't think chocolate will do well for me today. Too sweet." Looking at the pale, golden liquid in her cup, she spoke softly. "Yes I think I shall have that green tea roll. While the lemon would compliment the taste, I think the cheesecake would possibly too rich and overwhelm the subtle flavor of the tea."

"Good choice!" Althea nodded happily and spun on her heels again ready to bolt for the kitchen when she looked over her shoulder at the unicorn again. "Will that be all Milady?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Only because Eos enjoyed the lovely ladies and complimenting them, plus he had a thing for sweets. He was quite late though because he wanted to finish up all of his work before he went out to play. His mother always told him to finish all his duties before anything else. He also was trying to work on his human spells, in which, he now was human sized but without his wings yet a fairy still at heart, "Hello lovely ladies, may I enter?", the sunset haired fairy announced.
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Rain looked over as a new guest arrived, smiling with a flutter of her wings as she came over. "Of course~ Welcome, my lord!" she curtsied, smiling cutely, her blue eyes twinkling.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Mifmemo wrote:"Good choice!" Althea nodded happily and spun on her heels again ready to bolt for the kitchen when she looked over her shoulder at the unicorn again. "Will that be all Milady?"

Celaeno thought for a moment before nodding. "That will be all. I really have no interest in much else at the moment. I shall have my cake and be on my way. I merely wanted to see what this place is like on the inside."
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

TargetGirl wrote:Rain looked over as a new guest arrived, smiling with a flutter of her wings as she came over. "Of course~ Welcome, my lord!" she curtsied, smiling cutely, her blue eyes twinkling.

He smiled, maybe he doesn't need to be large sized after all, "By the way, I know Imma big sized now but um...you got any, Fairy sized seats?", around here it's easier being big but, being small felt normal and it sucks not flying. He gave her a slight puppy stare with his golden eyes.
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:09 pm

The little four foot eight inch Fairy blinked up at him. "I do not know, my lord..." she admitted, a little unsure pout crossing her features. This was only her first day, she wasn't too familiar with the layout of the cafe.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:32 pm

RosyAutumn wrote:Celaeno thought for a moment before nodding. "That will be all. I really have no interest in much else at the moment. I shall have my cake and be on my way. I merely wanted to see what this place is like on the inside."

"Got it~!" And with that the tall fate was of to the races.. er, kitchen. After a quick glance through the industrial fridge, the cake was acquired and Althea returned to the table with a slice of the cake. The cake itself seemed to have a lovely rose pattern printed into it. (Like this) "Here you are Milady, sorry for the wait." There was a smile followed by a curtsy. "Just wave me over if you need anything else~!"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Enyo arrived to the café, the girl unfurtunately has the same face as Althea's and is easily mistaken by her sister and is dragged inside. " Ah....But I-" Minutes later she came out in an uniform just like the others and looked at herself as she facepalmed.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:47 pm

The little Fairy thought momentarily before getting an idea. "Perhaps you could sit on the table itself and I could sit with you so the other maids do not sit other guests there?" a silly idea, but an idea all the same.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:53 pm

TargetGirl wrote:The little Fairy thought momentarily before getting an idea. "Perhaps you could sit on the table itself and I could sit with you so the other maids do not sit other guests there?" a silly idea, but an idea all the same.

"Well, that could work~", his whole body then suddenly turned into golden dust before revealing a tinier version of himself with wings. He was about 2 inches taller and his wings were bright and fluttering, "But it's betta than nothin'!", he exclaimed.
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Rain smiled, her own sparkly wings fluttering too at getting to have company with another Fairy. Her usual company was that of Coral Lynn, which she loved dearly, but this Fairy seemed much more flamboyant and upbeat than Coral. "Right this way, my lord." she said, leading the little golden Fairy to a table.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Enyo looked around, she was confused, she didnt know anyone working here.....wait a second....IS THAT ALTHEA. Enyo marched to Althea because wearing shoes is really weird. " A-Althea!" Please dont walk away, this is really hard.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Althea had just walked away from her customer and spun on her toes to look at her sister. Then she gave her a huge hug. "I didn't know you worked here too!" More things that Althea forgot to tell her, woops.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Enyo stared and froze with the hug " I got dragged here because they thought I was you and was slacking off, now I am being forced "She stared at Althea"......You didnt tell them you had a triplet, didnt you? Specially you didnt tell me... " She squinted her eyes and crossed her arms, demanding explanation.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:14 pm

"I was gonna say something at the zoo, but you insulted Vince." Althea mimicked her sister's pose and added. "I wasn't slacking at all! I've been here since the opening and it's evening now!"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:16 pm

" Because you left, I was attacked at the zoo" She puffed her cheeks " I know you werent, but SINCE we have the same FACE they thought I was you and now I have to be in this stupid uniform." Which is cute, thank you very much.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:25 pm

There was a long pause. "But you're the smart one... Why didn't you just teleport?" The comment about the face caused her to puff her own cheeks. "Maybe.. but my hair is cuter, Roxi dyed it for me."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 pm

" I couldnt... I was being mauled by tigers and Lions, you know I get lost, you should have knows by now I cant be alone" She held the bridge of her nose to calm down " I dont care about the hair, they just cared about our face."
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Her sister was going to cause a scene, or rather, combined they were. Althea grabbed her sister by the arm and pulled her into the kitchen to talk. She spoke in greek as to keep thier conversation more private. "It's not my fault. You shouldn't be judging him off of your book or the threads. There's so much more to him than your book can tell you... and most importantly he makes me happy. Can't I be with someone who's kind to me and makes me happy without your hate?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next