Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

+5
Abominablebeast
Supermegaultrabanana
TargetGirl
Mifmemo
YugureMuffin
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:21 pm

He looked at them, WHY MUST YOU TORTURE HIM! "Is this revenge?"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by YugureMuffin Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:22 pm

"What on earth for?", she asked surprised because she doesn't know what she's doing wrong, "My lord." Dang all the maid stuff.
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

http://dA: http://yuguremuffin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:25 pm

" Because of that thing" He grins, he is talking about showing her panties. " I chose this one" Its the Oreo sundae.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:25 pm

"Right this way, my lord." Rain said to the dragon man, fluttering her wings and drifting towards a table. "Will this do, my lord?" She asked as her feet landed again, standing next to the table.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:27 pm

She tilted her head, not knowing what he was referring to but then nodded and smiled. "Excelent choice, my lord." She got up and bowed. "If you would excuse me to go get it for you, my lord." She fetched him the sundae and she held out various sauces. "Would you like some sauce to go with that, my lord?"
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Claw cackled, and flew after her. Again with the 'lord' thing! that was funny. "Hehe~, yes~. This is good~."
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:32 pm

" Nah, Im fine" Even though he loves to eat, he still has to keep his figure. " But thanks" He winked at her.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Rain smiled happily. "Wonderful, my lord." She waited for him to take a seat. "What may I get you, my lord?" She asked with a cutesy tilt of her head, blinking.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:35 pm

She smiled. Oh well, no cute picture for you. "Be careful this time, my lord.", she said in a more caring tone.
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 pm

" Its fine, its fine" He waves his hand.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:42 pm

"Call me if you need something, my lord.", she went to see if the others were doing their job and if everything was flowing smoothly.
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Claw took a seat, mindful of his tail. "Uhhhm~. You got anything good~?"
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Rain nodded, happily. "We have teas, sundaes, cakes, and other sweets, my lord." She held out an open menu for him to look at. "What would you like, my lord?"

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Mifmemo wrote:
"Of course!" Althea beamed excitedly as she spun on her heels to pick up a small menu. "Just follow me, Milady~" Happily she led the pretty unicorn girl to a small table where she set the menu down. "We have a large selection of teas, do you have a favorite?"

Celaeno sat down at the table, admiring the place settings. Her time posing as a fine human woman had given her an appreciation of such frivolous things. The glanced at the menu, not opening it yet before she looked back at Althea. "If you could bring me a jasmine tea, if you have one, that would be delightful."
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:20 pm

RosyAutumn wrote:Celaeno sat down at the table, admiring the place settings. Her time posing as a fine human woman had given her an appreciation of such frivolous things. The glanced at the menu, not opening it yet before she looked back at Althea. "If you could bring me a jasmine tea, if you have one, that would be delightful."

"Yes! I'll be right back!" Giving a quick bow, Althea spun on her heels and raced for the kitchen. Maybe there was already tea made or someone in there who was cook for the day.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:34 pm

"Oooh..." Claw looked through the menu, kinda still snickering. "Caaaaaan I have a chocolate cake? Like, The whole cake?"
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Rain nodded, wings fluttering slightly. "Of course, my lord. I'll be right back." She said, fluttering off to retrieve an entire cake for the dragon man customer.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Claw sat there snickering his butt off and grinning like an idiot. Cake~.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Rain hummed to herself as she fluttered into the kitchen to retrieve the treat her guest had requested. Hopefully they had cake made, an entire one.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Althea waved to Rainweather from the hot tea. On her way out she snuck up behind Acalia and nuzzled her cheek once against the cheek of the more awkward 'girl' while whispering. "You should go help Mr. Tall-dark-n-handsome~" And as quickly as she'd appeared, the tall girl frolicked off to give the unicorn her tea. "Here you are Milady~!" She sets the tea down.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Claw waited at the table, making strange and outlandish faces at people that passed by.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Amir is happily eating his sundae as he doesnt expect anyone come for him.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Rain had found an entire cake, quickly taking it back out to the dragon man. She set it on the table, curtsying again. "Here you are, my lord." She smiled cutely. "Enjoy your cake."

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Celaeno looked up once Althea returned. "Ah, thank you." She picked up the tea cup and smelled the delicate aroma as the tea warmed her face. It smelled delightful. Without taking a sip, she set the cup down on the saucer. "What sort of cake would you suggest. I only want a small piece, but I am interesting in trying some."
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:33 pm

"Thank you~." Claw took a bite of the cake. "THIS IS REALLLLYYYY GOOOOODDD. Have you tried it? it's good! Wanna bite?" His ears twitched and he called over to the unicorn. "CHOCOLATE GET CHOCOLATE."
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next