Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

+5
Abominablebeast
Supermegaultrabanana
TargetGirl
Mifmemo
YugureMuffin
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Rain giggled at the dragon man's reaction. "I'm glad you like it, my lord." She giggled more as he yelled over to another guest. What a silly dragon man.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Acalia: she shivered as the girl rubbed her cheek against hers. she turned back and cringe seeing Althea wasn't there; what was this a horror movie? none the less she got up and went to go take, oh god, Amir's order. she approached his table with her notepad- w-welcome back my lord. m-may i take your order...?
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:43 pm

"Yeah, it's really good~ I like it~." The dragon hummed and started to chow down.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:44 pm

He looked up and he puts a hand on his mouth to not laugh "PFFFHTFTFTFT!! I am sorry but I was already attented but an orange juice would be nice, sweetcheeks~"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Acalia: -she went red in the face as he started to laugh.- d-don't think i'll t-tolerate your advances just because it's you. -she gave a pout and turned- i'll be back with your Orange Juice, think of what to order in the mean time. -she quickly walked off embarrassed. she came back with his juice and placed it in the table- shall i get you anything...my lord -she mumbled it under her breath-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Althea glanced over at the loud dragon and stuck her tongue out. such a rude boy. Smiling back to her customer she listed a couple suggestions. "I think a green tea cake roll would go nicely with your tea, or maybe some lemon cheesecake?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:54 pm

"Yes, since I heard the rules, how about a shoulder massage, its in the list~" He is abusing his master powers muhuwahahahahaha.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Acalia: -her face was red as she adjusted her glasses- i apologize my lord but i don't specialize in that area and even if i did it's not like i'd give you one anyways, i err b-baka lord. -she wasn't use to the Japanese slang she was to be using however that's one word she remembers from the list-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:10 pm

" You cannot refuse a Master's wish remember~ You have tooooooo" He chuckles and does his seductive smile.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Acalia: -she blushed even more and grumbled. sliding her gloves off she put them in her pockets- don't think i'm doing this because i like you or anything b-baka lord....-she said as she stepped behind him and started massaging his shoulders. she was actually pretty good at it despite what she said- Lord, i-i suggest you pick out something from the menu. i don't wish to spend all my time here. -she said with a bit of a pout-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm

" But I have already picked" He pointed to the ice cream, he was smilling like a goof.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Acalia: Sie wenig-- (you little--) -she mumbled under her breath upset at how much power he held over her. she quickly pulled her hands back and looked at the ice cream he was pointing to.- i'll be back with your ice cream in just a minute my lord -she said with a pout as she walked off mumbling german swears. a few minutes passed and she came back with a nice big bowl of ice cream which she planted on the table- anything else my lord?
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 pm

" Nothing else, I am pleased " He gave a happy face. " You can go if you want unless there is something you wanted from me~" He laughed and took the spoon out.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Claw was busy eating an entire chocolate cake by himself.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Rain nodded. "Please call if you would like anything else, my lord." She curtsied once more before fluttering off.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Acalia: -she stood up straight and gave him a nice big smile- no my lord, please enjoy your sundae. -she cutely tilted her head to the side and walked away trying to keep her anger subsided.-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Soon as Acalia left, he eats the ice cream happily like if he never was happy in his life before, yes good, leave him alone with his only love. As soon he finishes, he calls for the maid to get the bill.~ "Miiissssssss~"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:41 pm

"mmhm~. thanks~." The dragon continued his eating.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetGirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Rain retreated elsewhere to wait to be called again by the dragon man, or to have another guest to serve, resuming the excited bouncing she had been up to before the peoples' arrival.

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyte-Rhima Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Aegis: Aegis's first day on the job as a maid~ and she comes in late after the opening debut~! "This is a bit unexpected---" she saw the other lovely maids and guests having a joyous time already. So far so good~
Kyte-Rhima
Kyte-Rhima
Admin

http://kyte-rhima.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Acalia: -she didn't even manage to get back to her original post when he called for the bill- how did you- -she went quiet and went to go get his bill. how he ate that so fast was beyond her. she got his bill and gave it to him to pay- did you enjoy your service my lord? it's not that i personally care but i think it would be valued information for the Cafe -she pouted a bit ready to write his response down...if it was good of course-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:52 pm

" Yes I did love it, specially the massage" Wink wink, he pays for the meal and whispers something to Acalina's ear, what is it? Its a secret and no one shall ever know.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Acalina: -she blushed and nodded backing away- Please have a n-nice day my lord. -she said as she slowly walked away-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Amir laughed and left the place, yay the cliend is pleased~!
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Claw did eventually finish the cake, then, because he's not sure how to wave the girly down, he just raised his hand.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next