Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

+5
Abominablebeast
Supermegaultrabanana
TargetGirl
Mifmemo
YugureMuffin
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:51 pm

She speaks in greek " What? No! I dont hate him! I cant stand that you let him to spoil you than you already are, you have to be responsible, you are not thinking on what are you doing, I dont know what will happen to him okay? His thread is tangled, no one knows what can happen. And you say that you cannot be with someone you like? What about me? I completely was left alone, not even Margaret goes to speak with me! You were never the one who got left all by herself and still have to be the smart perfect sister that has to be completely responsible. Dont come to me saying that you cannot be happy with some imaginary hate that I dont even have. Apparently I am really destinated to be the unhappy one since I am already being hated because of what I do, unlike you, I cant have friends so easily!" Enyo is very upset right now.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All] - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Opening Maid Café Happily Ever After [RP - All]

Post by Nya17 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:52 pm

TargetGirl wrote:Rain smiled, her own sparkly wings fluttering too at getting to have company with another Fairy. Her usual company was that of Coral Lynn, which she loved dearly, but this Fairy seemed much more flamboyant and upbeat than Coral. "Right this way, my lord." she said, leading the little golden Fairy to a table.

"Thank you~ It's so nice t'meet another fellow fairy. It's so hard bein' small around bigga things~", give and take the occasional times he used that largening spell. He sat down on the table, crossing his legs firmly, not really expecting any small seats to be served on a platter. This fairy seemed really sweet to him, a darling he can get used to being around, "So how's it like here so far for you?", to him it seemed fun.
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:She speaks in greek " What? No! I dont hate him! I cant stand that you let him to spoil you than you already are, you have to be responsible, you are not thinking on what are you doing, I dont know what will happen to him okay? His thread is tangled, no one knows what can happen. And you say that you cannot be with someone you like? What about me? I completely was left alone, not even Margaret goes to speak with me! You were never the one who got left all by herself and still have to be the smart perfect sister that has to be completely responsible. Dont come to me saying that you cannot be happy with some imaginary hate that I dont even have. Apparently I am really destinated to be the unhappy one since I am already being hated because of what I do, unlike you, I cant have friends so easily!" Enyo is very upset right now.

That wasn't entirely true, Althea did try to run off a lot when she was little, but the mortals couldn't see her and that always made her feel unwanted. At home she was always on again off again bickering with Margaret. Enyo was her sister friend though, and she didn't want to see her so sad. She wrapped her arms around her sister in a big bear hug. "I know, but... I want to enjoy my time here as much as possible.. I didn't mean to make you feel replaced.. I'm apparently very good at making people feel that." She nuzzled her sister's cheek with her own. "But you are still very special to me okay?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Enyo didnt really believe it because her sister left her alone easily. " I dont even know if I should belive in you because you left me so easily and go whenever you please and do things without telling and that hurt my feelings. I do want to belive in you" Enyo started to sob which it was not normal for her to show emotions. She snuggled more into the hug. " I dont like to be alone".
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 pm

"I'm not going to tell you everything I do. I don't need your permission to live.... But I won't ever lie to you..." Althea rubbed her sister's back. "But I thought you wanted space? You know I'll always come back right?... We're a team."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 pm

" I didnt say I wanted you out, I just wanted you and Margaret stop fighting, not both go away without a word." She sniffled. " You better come back" She doesnt want to let go from the hug.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm

"You didn't want to share a room..." Althea sighed and gave her sister a kiss on the forehead before pulling away slightly so that she could look at her. "And of course I'll be back, It's my fate to be a fate forever with you dummy."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am

Enyo looked like a wet mess, she made this sad upset look as she looked miserable but when her sister talked about her fate, Enyo smiled sweetly " No its not, I dont even need to read it" And teleported away, without a trace.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Mifmemo wrote:"Got it~!" And with that the tall fate was of to the races.. er, kitchen. After a quick glance through the industrial fridge, the cake was acquired and Althea returned to the table with a slice of the cake. The cake itself seemed to have a lovely rose pattern printed into it. (Like this) "Here you are Milady, sorry for the wait." There was a smile followed by a curtsy. "Just wave me over if you need anything else~!"

"Thank you." Celaeno said as she inspected the cake. "I'm positive I won't need anything, so you can go about doing whatever else it is you do here." The cake was cutesy just like everything else in this place. She set it aside for the moment, as she had yet to taste her tea. She hoped it had not gotten cold in the time it took her to get her cake, and when the warm liquid reached her lips she was not disappointed. A good flavor, at the very least she knew where she could come for a cup of tea. She glanced cooly over the teacup towards the green tea roll that sat on the table for her. Placing to teacup down on the saucer, she picked up the fork and took a bite of the sweet cake-- very nice. It made for a good compliment, just as she had hoped. While she wasn't sure if she would come to this establishment again, she did appreciate that the food was good.

(sorry it took me 5 million years to reply)
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5