Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Festival: Baking Contest (RP: All Welcome)

+2
Kyte-Rhima
Mifmemo
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Spring Festival: Baking Contest (RP: All Welcome) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spring Festival: Baking Contest (RP: All Welcome)

Post by Imagination-Theory Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:He looks at the ingredients, curse you! He doesnt know how to read! He randomnly picks things up " Am I doing a good job?" Let the horror begin~

Roxi: -she snorted and took the flour, literately the only thing he got right, and put it with the other ingredients.- no, but A for effort. -she picked up some cocoa powder next to him and underlined the words- unsweetened cocoa powder~ -she gave him a smile-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Spring Festival: Baking Contest (RP: All Welcome) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spring Festival: Baking Contest (RP: All Welcome)

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 am

He stares at her for a long time with a face "I dont know how to read"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:52 am

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:He stares at her for a long time with a face "I dont know how to read"

Roxi: -she tilted her head and blinks- really? but reading is so fun...-she smiled and patted rather low on his back since she was so short- That's okay! you're still cool, and you still have adorable little monkeys which is always a bonus -she said putting most of the ingredients for her muffins aside-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 am

Yes having the looks makes up for it, Amir bends down to her eye level. " Am I that cool?"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:Yes having the looks makes up for it, Amir bends down to her eye level. " Am I that cool?"

Roxi:...-she smiles- hehe, yea! And you have pretty eyes too
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:17 pm

He goes up again " Pfff dont make me blush" Strikes a pose, mimicking models.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:He goes up again " Pfff dont make me blush" Strikes a pose, mimicking models.

Roxi: -she tilted her head confused as to why he would blush. She was an idiot and the concept of flirting went over her head. She snorted at his pose- well mr coolio~ you just gonna stand there or are you going to help~? -she pours a cup of flour into a bowl-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:32 am

He's pretty much useless so he holds the ingredients and passes them to her when she needs them. " Yes ma'am~"
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:He's pretty much useless so he holds the ingredients and passes them to her when she needs them. " Yes ma'am~"

Roxi: good~ when we finish i'll be sure to let you have the first muffin~ -she smiled and starts mixing the ingredients he passed. it took maybe 5 minutes for her to get everything mixed. she ripped the dough in half- wash your hands, we're gonna kneed~ -she threw some flour on the table and started kneeing her pile of dough-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 pm

He did as she told him, what was kneeding?
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8