Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Festival: Fairgrounds (RP: All Welcome)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spring Festival: Fairgrounds (RP: All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring Festival: Fairgrounds (RP: All Welcome)

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Mifmemo wrote:"Yay!" Althea grinned happily, still holding her sister's cape around herself as she stopped in front of the rollercoaster. "Four please!" Once the operator let them in she took a seat on the roller coaster, but who would sit down next to the bouncy middle fate.

Akl: he took it upon himself to sit next to Althea. he looked over to vince who showed a bit of annoyance and he smiled. he knew he wanted to sit next to Althea and he wasn't going to allow it.- don't worry vinny~ i promise i won't put her out~ -he laughed causing vince to flick him in the forehead and sit behind them. he strapped himself in and looked at her rolling his eyes and looking forward-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Spring Festival: Fairgrounds (RP: All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring Festival: Fairgrounds (RP: All Welcome)

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Althea prompt flopped over to give Akl a very wet hug and nuzzle her cheek against his. "I'm glad you want my company now!" She was actually oblivious to it being an attempt to irritate Vince and just assumed he wanted to be friendly with her. "Ah!" She quickly secured her seat belt, after all, she wouldn't want to fly off.

"I think my prince might have gotten busy... would you like to ride the ferris wheel together?" The copper haired fairy smiled to the unicorn in a friendly manner.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 pm

"Oh, that's too bad.", she answered. She didn't really want to ride the ferris wheel, it's kind of boring. But then her curiosity peeked for the view. "Sure, I'd like to ride it with you.", she smiled.
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

http://dA: http://yuguremuffin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Enyo blinks, her smile faded away and looks like she has to sit next to Vince, she eyed at him a bit "Looks like we have to sit together."
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote: Enyo blinks, her smile faded away and looks like she has to sit next to Vince, she eyed at him a bit "Looks like we have to sit together."

Vince: -he looked at her and nodded- i suppose we do. let's...at least attempt to make the best of this. For Althea. -he said looking at her hoping she could agree to that-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Mifmemo wrote:Althea prompt flopped over to give Akl a very wet hug and nuzzle her cheek against his. "I'm glad you want my company now!" She was actually oblivious to it being an attempt to irritate Vince and just assumed he wanted to be friendly with her. "Ah!" She quickly secured her seat belt, after all, she wouldn't want to fly off.

"I think my prince might have gotten busy... would you like to ride the ferris wheel together?" The copper haired fairy smiled to the unicorn in a friendly manner.

Akl: -he attempted to pry her off- I DON'T WANT YOUR WETNESS! STOP IT! YOU'RE GETTING MY OUTFIT WET! VINCE WORKED REALLY HARD MAKING THIS! -he said trying to push her off. he gave a sigh of relief as she separated to buckle herself in- don't think i'm sitting next to you because i like you or anything. -he let out a pouty "hmpf!" as he looked to see how wet she had gotten his outfit-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Enyo nods " We can make that deal, no pun intended" She holds her hand for a handshake
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:Enyo nods " We can make that deal, no pun intended" She holds her hand for a handshake

Vince: glad to see we're on the same page -he said giving her hand a firm shake before crossing his arms ready for this ride to be over with.-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

"Nuh-uh, If you didn't like me you would have just let me sit with my sister." Unless he didn't realize that her sister probably would have sat next to her. Regardless, once Enyo had secured herself into the ride as the others had the rollercoaster slowly started up. There was a soft clicking sound from under the rollercoaster as it approached the drop. Then after giving just barely enough time to see the drop they sped downwards. Althea was all giggles and yelling "WEEEEEE!" with her arms in the air, regardless of the fact that she was probably freezing from the high wind on her wet body.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Mifmemo wrote:"Nuh-uh, If you didn't like me you would have just let me sit with my sister." Unless he didn't realize that her sister probably would have sat next to her. Regardless, once Enyo had secured herself into the ride as the others had the rollercoaster slowly started up. There was a soft clicking sound from under the rollercoaster as it approached the drop. Then after giving just barely enough time to see the drop they sped downwards. Althea was all giggles and yelling "WEEEEEE!" with her arms in the air, regardless of the fact that she was probably freezing from the high wind on her wet body.

Akl:...-for a split second he really wondered if she really was that stupid that she didn't even realize he was sitting there only to annoy vince. he hoped she was purposely being ignorant and if she wasn't, then he really questioned vince's taste in women. with the jolt of the ride making an upward climb he tensed. He realized it wasn't worth sitting next to Althea just to make Vince angry. he regretted his decision as he found himself really wishing he was sitting next to vince so he could hold his hand during this. the fear crept up his neck as he held onto the rail of the cart for dear life. he looked down, saw the drop, and gulped as they went speeding down. he glanced over to Althea confused as how she could be laughing at this, THIS WAS TERRIFYING! he kept quiet as he they went around the tracks trying to calm his breathing before he passed out-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Enyo also laughs, WHAT IS THIS?! TWO ALTHEAS?! Well they are sisters, of course they would have similar tastes. Enyo notices they are going to the photo chamber, she quickly patted Althea to pose for the camera.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Althea flopped over and pulled at the sides of Akl's mouth to try and get the unhappy grump smiling for the photo. however she was more than happy to smile at the camera herself.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Mifmemo wrote:Althea flopped over and pulled at the sides of Akl's mouth to try and get the unhappy grump smiling for the photo. however she was more than happy to smile at the camera herself.

Akl: -his forced smile was awkward as his face was a mixture of horror and regret. he heard the giggling coming from both of the girls and came to the conclusion that they were both CRAZY! however vince was rather quiet and he was curious to know how he viewed the horrifying ride-

Vince: -he sat with his arms crossed slightly surprised to hear Enyo giggling. he didn't dislike the ride, it was okay at best. he saw the camera booth coming up and put both his hands in a victory pose as he looked at the camera ready for the photo-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Dont ask where she got this but she takes out cat ears and puts them on Akl, this is revenge to insulting her sister before, then she makes a goofy face with her sister, everyone gets a win!
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Crazy was a fairly accurate term for the girls at the moment. Althea was just laughing her butt off as the ride came to a stop and she removed herself from the grumpy bird so she could undo her belt as the ride came to a stop. She smiled back at Vince and Enyo. "Wanna go again?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Mifmemo wrote:Crazy was a fairly accurate term for the girls at the moment. Althea was just laughing her butt off as the ride came to a stop and she removed herself from the grumpy bird so she could undo her belt as the ride came to a stop. She smiled back at Vince and Enyo. "Wanna go again?"

Akl: -he let out a few heavy breaths as the ride came to a stop and touched the ears on his head- how the...-he looked back at Enyo- why do you even have these!?! -he said looking at her with furrowed brows. he looked over to Althea and got a face of horror as he unbuckled himself- you really must be crazy! we're not going to ride this again!

Vince: actually i wouldn't mind going again....

Akl: Yes you do! -he looks at him with furrowed brows- we don't need to again.
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Althea grinned. "Vince do you want to ride next to me this time? Then we could get a picture!"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Mifmemo wrote:Althea grinned. "Vince do you want to ride next to me this time? Then we could get a picture!"

Vince: i would love to~ -he said getting up only to have akl grab his hand-

Akl: vince -he said dramatically before looking up at him with puppy dog eyes- DON'T DO IT! SIT NEXT TO ME, OR RATHER LETS JUST NOT RIDE IT AT ALL!

Vince: do you want me to sit with you cause you're scared?

Akl:...no...w-who said i'm scared. i'm not scared, i can take on the world! i-i'm just saying that you all should be more mindful to the other people who want to ride this ride. you guys should be more considerate like me.

Vince: oh...you realize i have no problem being an inconsiderate bastard. now up. -he said watching Akl opened his mouth to protest but close it knowing he wouldn't win. he got up and moved to the other cart with Enyo. he took his seat next to Althea and smiled-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:32 pm

(not gonna bother with colors anymore 'cause I'm a lazy butt)

Althea flopped onto Vince in a happy hug. She gave his cheek a quick kiss then bounced down to refasten her seat belt. "It moves really fast! I think it's more fun with arms in the air!" She mimicked the motion they did the first time while she waited on Enyo and Akl to be ready to go.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Enyo jumped on her seat " I was born ready!" Makes an unisound with Althea, there's two of them! The horror!
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Mifmemo wrote:(not gonna bother with colors anymore 'cause I'm a lazy butt)

Althea flopped onto Vince in a happy hug. She gave his cheek a quick kiss then bounced down to refasten her seat belt. "It moves really fast! I think it's more fun with arms in the air!" She mimicked the motion they did the first time while she waited on Enyo and Akl to be ready to go.

//it's okay darling//

Vince: -he returned her hug despite the wetness from her outfit. he returned her kiss with a smile before buckling himself in- alright then, i'll put my arms up with you. -he said watching her mimicked the motion-

Akl: -he got angry seeing her kiss him. he strapped himself in not happy with the two love birds. he looked to Enyo who was just as bouncy as Althea and sighed- oh god she's multiplying -he said referring to how similar the two of them where acting on this ride.- let's just get this over with....
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Seeming as Akl was behind her she didn't get to see his discomfort, and anyway Althea was way too distracted by being excited with Enyo and Vince. With that the ride started up again with it's slow, clicking start followed by the sudden drop and rapid movement that followed. As with the first time, when the cart started going down the young fate's arms went up with a happy giggling "WEEEEEE!"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:55 pm

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!!" There they go! AGAIN! Enyo lifts Akl's arms " Have some fun for once! I wont put them again! Promise!" She chuckles
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Mifmemo wrote:Seeming as Akl was behind her she didn't get to see his discomfort, and anyway Althea was way too distracted by being excited with Enyo and Vince. With that the ride started up again with it's slow, clicking start followed by the sudden drop and rapid movement that followed. As with the first time, when the cart started going down the young fate's arms went up with a happy giggling "WEEEEEE!"

Vince: -he could see Akl's discomfort out of the corner of his eye but paid no attention to it. he looked forward as they began climbing up the tracks. he peered over the edge of the drop and smiled just a bit. this was his favorite part. he put his arms up just as Althea did and slightly laughed as she let out a "WEE" as they raced down the drop.-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagination-Theory Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Supermegaultrabanana wrote:"WEEEEEEEEEEE!!" There they go! AGAIN! Enyo lifts Akl's arms " Have some fun for once! I wont put them again! Promise!" She chuckles

Akl: -he was holding onto the rails of cart tightly as they climbed up. it wasn't fun the first time and he was sure it wasn't fun the second time. he looked over at her like she was crazy as she lifted his arms.- THE EARS AREN'T EVEN IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW! -he let out a scream as they went through the ride. he was too afraid to move his arms down and he just prayed he wouldn't fall out of the cart-
Imagination-Theory
Imagination-Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next