Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Development Questionare

+3
menu tessu
Kyte-Rhima
Mifmemo
7 posters

Go down

Character Development Questionare Empty Character Development Questionare

Post by Mifmemo Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:21 pm

I've known of this questionare for roughly a year and I think it would be fabulous to be put to use here. It's questions for more dynamic characters. If you want to do it, just fill it out for each of your characters. Below is a form you can copy and paste.

1.) What do you want more than anything? How do you act when this is threatened?

2.) What's your worst memory? What's your best memory? How do you react when someone asks about it?

3.) What's your favorite outfit? Why is that important to you? Is it?

4.) What are you most afraid of? What do you do to avoid this becoming true?

5.) If you could live anywhere, where would you go?

6.) How does your age define you?

7.) Who knows you best and what do they know about you that no one else does?

8.) How has your family shaped you?

9.) How have your times (world) shaped you?

10.) What do you do for a living?
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Character Development Questionare Empty Answers

Post by Kyte-Rhima Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:29 pm

1.) What do you want more than anything? How do you act when this is threatened?
Ashe: "I would like to order the number 9, and don't mess it up, or else I'll eat you instead." (Ashe no, off topic--)

Aegis: "There is nothing that could satisfy me anymore..." (....//facepalms))

Ymir: "Equal rights for all beings, other than humans. If threatened, I will fight for those rights, for those that deserve better than to be treated as lower beings, or mindless monsters." (...sounds like someone I've heard of before--))

2.) What's your worst memory? What's your best memory? How do you react when someone asks about it?
Ashe: ..."I have no recollection of my past really, but what I do remember now is the fun people I see around at school~ there is no need to ask how I would react, cause I love you little kiddos all the way~ " (--//spits drink// Ashe no--))

Aegis: ......"Having to watch my friends die right before my eye---" ( you didn't answer fully --- òHo))

Ymir: "Uhhh getting those shots of my medication for the first time-- those needles are painful-- but a good thing is that I get to hang around with the ground folk ~ " (you a dumb Ymir XD))

Ashe: ..."full nude, fresh like the outdoors, fur flown freely in the wind~ cause it is better than wearing clothes that suffocate ya~" (....an obvious answer from you--))

Aegis: "Well, there was this dress that I wore when I was younger. I'm certain I do not have it anymore, but it was quite adorable---ehheh. It was probably the only dress I've worn at the time, then now." (Aegis you derp))

Ymir:............"my masquerade costume? Cause it was fun and ridiculous~" (much derp)

Ashe: "ME? AFRAID? WAIT HERE, I GOTTA MAKE A CALL TO A FRIEND---" ((jfc Ashe)

Aegis: "Having to put someone close to me, “down” ..." ((Bby no))

Ymir: "...... My only fear is my own strength. So I'll just retain from physical encounters~" ((strong little man))

Ashe: "I can live anywhere I want with this much money on me" she just so happens to open a rift to her treasury of valuables stockpiled over the years---

Aegis: "....I'm not sure where I would live anymore.."

Ymir: "I live up in the clouds, so I can pretty much roam up there scott free around the world--”

Ashe: "TECHNICALLY----" someone stopped her sentence--
Aegis: "My age represents how much I have matured over the past years..."
Ymir: ".......I don't understand what you're asking....?"

Ashe: "Jaiden & Malevolent, the only two that know who I truly am as a person~"
Aegis: ....."I cannot say.... I usually keep personal things to myself"
Ymir: ...."that is disclosed information you are not aloud to know --"

Ashe: "Family? Ehhhh , skip me on this"
Aegis:..”.I shall hold my family name with great honor. "
Ymir: "they may be dumb at times, but hey they are cool~ and I wouldn't be a deadbeat son"

Ashe: "Yoooooo, I be killing it up in here~" (literally and figuratively)
Aegis: "....I still cannot say..."
Ymir: "changes are needed to be done at my place---"

Ashe: "I sleep, make the love magic happen, sleep, eat, eat, eat,eat----" she rambles on--- (Ashe no plz)
Aegis: "I work part time as a combat instructor outside of school"
Ymir: "I shadow a detective and a lawyer "
Kyte-Rhima
Kyte-Rhima
Admin

http://kyte-rhima.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Character Development Questionare Empty Re: Character Development Questionare

Post by menu tessu Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Albirich: "Plushies! Cute stuffs! My drawings! My princesses!" (smiles) "What do you mean threatened? No right person would do that would they?" (still smiling)
Hades: (sips on his juice)

Albirich: "Hm...." (avoids eye contact) "The first day I left..." (shrugs)
Hades: (crushed the empty box of juice before throwing it away and takes another out, resumes drinking)

Albirich: "I have this lovely coat, thick and warm and just reaches about my knees." (grins) "Well, it just makes me look good. What else would I need?"
Hades: (continues drinking)

Albirich: (crosses legs, looks around the room)
Hades: (stops drinking, looks around before resuming)

Albirich: "Just somewhere I can live peacefully I guess."
Hades: (still drinking)

Albirich: "Please, don't ask me my age." (sulks)
Hades: (finishes the pack and throws it away. Another appears from within his cloak)

Albirich: "Hm...Mal maybe?" (shrugs) "She saw me at my worst and...didn't hate me." (grins)
Hades: (pokes the straw into the juice pack and starts drinking again)

Albirich: (form tenses as sparks of green filter out of his eyes. Takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Remains silent)
Hades: (still ignoring everything and continues drinking)

Albirich: (flinches but opens his eyes, the sparks dissipate, takes a deep breath) "Made me more sane?" (weak chuckle)
Hades: (gulps down the content)

Albirich: "Well, I'm currently in my last school year...after that. Who knows." (shrugs)
Hades: (stops drinking) "Protect Braith."
menu tessu
menu tessu

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 am

Lily: "Peace", she thinks a little bit more on the subject, "But.... It's always threatened."
Iris: "I want .... (wait for it) .... ROMANCE!", she throws her arms up as she says this before she lowers them smiling. Her smile fades as she thinks about the answer to the second question. Then she answers: "I am pretty sure romance will never get threatened."

Lily: Stays silent for a long while before she opens her mouth and utters: "I-I-I...I-I...Idon'twanttotalkaboutit." [[If it's a bad memory it includes violence and since that her father is very violent you can say she has multiple. It's not for nothing that she created Iris.]]
Iris: "Meh...", she shrugs her shoulders.

Lily: "I don't really have a favourite outfit. But I am not entirely fond of the clothes Iris choses."
Iris: "Well it constantly changes. It differs from day to day. I can be fickle like that.", with the last sentence she sticks out her tongue and winks.

Lily: "P-p-p-p...", in a small and quiet voice she almost whispers, "People hating me." And now actually whispering: "I don't know how to avoid this."
Iris: "Being redundant.", she straightens her back, "I wouldn't know how to avoid this, I just hope Lily will need me for ever, which she probably will."

Lily: "I don't really know."
Iris: "I don't really mind where. I'll probably have to follow Lily anyway."

Lily: "Age defines?"
Iris: "Well, I have no idea."

Lily: "Iris knows everything."
Iris: "No one. I keep secrets for Lily."

Lily: "I take more after my mother."
Iris: "I think the Unicorn and his wife are my family? And certainly Lily is. The Unicorn taught me a lot, certainly about combat."

Lily: "I think I am fairly normal for someone from Wonderland."
Iris: "Well most of my time I've been to school there. The subjects are there much unlike the ones on Ever After High. So I guess that should have formed me. And of course the rumours which might not be true."

Lily: "I don't do anything for a living?"
Iris: "Ah, I am jobless at the moment. Besides that I take care of Lily. And as long as she takes care of our body when it's her turn, I am happy to continue."
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

http://dA: http://yuguremuffin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 am

Amir: Get super rich *He laughs* Actually just want to do this thing but....... I wont tell you until I'm Sultan HA!

Amir: My worst memory is neither losing my hand or losing my mom. I'll answer what happend to my hand *lies*, I wont answer about family.

Amir: I only have what I'm wearing.

Amir: *Whistles as he walks away with his monkeys* Maybe losing my enchanted glove.

Amir: Live in the palace of Agrabah of course!

Amir: Myself of course and show the ladies and gentleman some bed moves~

Amir: No one knows me and I think its the best not to.

Amir: *LAUGHS* Nothing.

Amir: They made the man who I am today, its not easy to survive on the streets. * shakes handless arm.*

Amir: I steal what I cannot afford and that's everything.~ Just being a bandit prince.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Character Development Questionare Empty This is Gunna get ugly

Post by EziNii Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 pm

((oh god, I smell the fighting already, Im just gunna do Jai, Braith for now and Ill do Ace n Maeve in another post))

Jaiden: "....-looks sideways- More food?" hahah no he doesnt want to be hated or die and yes He would murder just about anything for this goal, Pity he has an entire kingdom and his Heritage against him.

Braith: Follow my fathers footsteps and be the best white knight Braith is pretty straight forward and if she couldn't follow that dream, she'd probably actually have a small meltdown.

Jaiden: "Got hit by lightning....Dad dying....i dunno Lots of bad memories... Rather not think about it- Favorite memory...There was this day where I got to go hunting with my father, I ended up asleep in the grass, it was nice" Jaiden's full of sad stuff its hard to choose. I could give you a list.... He has very few good memories so anything at the school is pleasant for him usually, He gets HELLA PISSED if anyone brings up his backstory. If they use it in the right way, he'll get pannicky and scared, He gets skittish with the topic and does almost everything to avoid it unless he feels its good to share

Braith:  "My mother went to prison......And My first sword" Braith plz. your so upforward. Anywhat, Braith tends to get defensive or sulky if anyone brings her mother up. So Avoid that topic if you want a good humored braith around

Jaiden:  ANYTHING THAT WITH F***ING FIT ME. *laughs forever because 7 foot + Jabberwocky has some clothing problems- He treasures anything that fits him properly.

Braith: "-shrugs- Not really all that big into clothing...Now armor -purr-" -Distant laughing of Nii-

Jaiden: NOTHINGNONONONOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPITYNOPENOPE WITH A SIDE OF NOPE. -smiles- He's afraid of anyone of royal blood ordering him around, because technically- He has to obey. Good thing Atticus hasn't figured that one out. He's downright TERRIFIED of Emmit, Who knows this fact and abuses it quite well.-- He also has a minor fear of death and thunderstorms but those are at a much lesser degree than the royal fear-- Honestly, Any royalty makes him nervous but he hides it well

Braith: "Being Shamed.... I dunno I just cant look bad in front of people....It would kill me" This actually stems from Braith's mother- She would hate to be in her shoes

Jaiden:  "-SCOWLS- NOT. RED KINGDOM. THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE.- Maybe a Nice forest with plentiful Game...Ye"

Braith: "I think i'm fine where I'm at"

Jaiden: "....Cant use my powers....Pisses me off. *low cursing*"

Braith: "-scowl- nobody takes me seriously"

Jaiden: -points at either Atticus or Mal.- They hear all my complaining and whining...And they're the only people who I feel like I can trust with secrets at the moment. Mal knows more than Atticus- Mal's actually met Mama Jabberwock. //LAUGH//

Braith: "Maybe...Hades or Aegis, No maybe Atticus since I've known him longer....I dunno really" Braith Don't say shit to nobody. Shes pretty secretive surprisingly! She needs someone to get under her skin for her to snap.

Jaiden: "-low growl- F*** Off, My Family is my own damn buisness" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA--- The Vorpal Family is really messed up. Jai loved his dad to bits and looked up to him a lot. Pity he's dead.

Braith: " My dad really inspires me! I Love watching him work and He's been a big factor in me deciding my future- But my mother gave me my courage and guts!" Braith always says her father is her biggest inspiration- But fun fact, THAT IS THE BIGGEST GODDANG LIE. Her mother his HUGE-- She feels that Her mother gave her the courage to become a Knight and not care what everyone else says-- to her and she feels like a traitor when she makes note of that, so she usually downplays it a lot

Jaiden: "....They messed everything up, hate me and I dont like them much either..."

Braith: "I need to prove myself to them!"

Jaiden: "Eat. Sleep. Sunbath. Occasionally kill things. Provide good snarky comebacks and Generally fight everything" Jaiden telling it like it is, Emphasis on the eating part tho- He literally is eating in about 3/4 of every RP i do of him LOL

Braith: GUARD EVERYONE. -loud snort-
EziNii
EziNii

http://ezien.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emberash3351 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 pm

rose: to make my dad proud. i fight duhhhh
rose: leaving my dad behind and when my dad tought me how to fight. if some one asks i tell them and you call wonderlandions crazy.
rose: ummm the one im wearing? i really don't have a favorite. its not important to me. IS WHAT??!! i don't understand you people  
rose: disappointing my father and im working hard so that never happens.
rose: back home
rose: in the words of some person age is just a number.
rose: my dad if i told you then some one else would know duhhhhhh
rose: they make me to keep the faith and do my best. that was really mushy, i need to go punch something * punches the wall*
rose: ummm?? what?
rose: fight!!!!!!
emberash3351
emberash3351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down