Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food & Games: Ophira & Claw

2 posters

Go down

Food & Games: Ophira & Claw Empty Food & Games: Ophira & Claw

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Ophira was not happy. As far as she was concerned this place was entirely too crowded. Golden eyes scanned the area unhappily as the princess kept to the sidelines. She stopped in front of a food booth. She was contemplating buying something for her dragon friend, he seemed quite fond of food.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Food & Games: Ophira & Claw Empty Re: Food & Games: Ophira & Claw

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Claw was having a good time. Yes, it was crowded. Yes, it was busy, but that was part of the fun. He fluttered just enough so that he could see over everyone's heads, searching for something to do. He'd spent most of his on hand cash trying to win a dart game, but maybe there was something low cost... As he was searching he spotted Ophira and started to push past people to say hello.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Ophira had just ordered some meat on sticks. There was some sort of sauce on it,, but the golden girl could not tell if it was barbeque or teriyaki but it had a pleasant aroma so she assumed he would like it. As if on cue, as she turned around her eyes caught sight of the silly dragon boy and a faint smile spread across her lips. "Anói̱to drákos, I was just about to go looking for you." Gloved hands carefully offered up the disposable plate the meat sticks had been set on. "I thought you might enjoy it."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Elbowing some guy aside, the dragon skipped over to greet his friend who happened to have food. "Ophira~, hiya~," He grinned widely and accepted the meat sticks, "thank you~. I like food, you know~..." He picked one up and shoved it in his mouth. "How are you~," the blue haired kid asked around the meat stick, " enjoying the thinggy-ma-jig?"
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:05 pm

"Yes, I remember. Why do you think I got it for you?" Her head tilted softly to the side in mild confusion, but her smile remained. "I am well, I had thought it would be nice to investigate this celebration... though it's dreadfully crowded, so I haven't been able to actually do very much. But I believe it to be an enjoyable event." Mostly because she just didn't want to be that close to people. "What about you?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Claw paused, looking from the plate to Ophira. "Ooooooh. Yeah~. Yes. Duh~." He swallowed and picked up another meat stick. "Ah... There are a lot of people..." He thought that was part of the fun bit, but if you turned people to gold... yeah, he saw her point. He grinned. "weeeellllll~. I was this close to winning a prize~... it's pretty fun, I like it." He paused. "If you'd like, I can make a little room so you can see stuff too?" He popped the meat stick in his mouth and waved his free hand in a grand gesture.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm

His offer took her off guard, shown clearly in her now wider eyes. "I would appreciate that.. if it's not too much of an inconvenience." As a precaution, Ophira held her shawl tightly around her shoulders. "You could start with the game you'd almost won perhaps?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Claw grinned. "Sure, It's a cool game." he placed his plate on the ground and spread his arms out, again pushing another dude to the side. "Okie dokie your highness~ Take a step or two back for a sec~..." Claw transformed into his natural state, a huge, silly looking beast of a dragon. "Best way to make space is take up space~... follow me~..." the dragon snapped up the rest of the meat sticks, then started to part the sea of people.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:15 pm

The golden girl laughed lightly into her hand as she shook her head. She did hurry along behind him though, not close enough to touch him, but before the crowd could once again spread behind him. "Have you played many of the games or just the one?"
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:28 pm

"I've played a few, There's the dart game, which I almost beat. There's one where you guess the weight of a chicken, and one where you squirt water at a thing. ... I spent most of my time at the dart game~."
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:39 pm

"Are you good at throwing darts?" Ophira found the idea that the dragon had good aim slightly unbelievable. She took a few steps to the side to avoid a person who had moved too close to her.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:48 pm

The dragon shook his mane. "Ahhh... welll... I'm good at a lot of things, but darts is not one of them." He pushed aside more people with his tail.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:05 pm

"Yet you spent most of your time and likely money there. Was there a prize you wished for?" There was always a chance that the dragon simply liked the game... or he was simply stupid. Well... not entirely stupid, but not very wise. Ophira continued behind the big beast of a boy. "I could try and help if you'd like."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 pm

The dragon nodded. " I'd just get so close sometimes...! Yes, There was a large stuffed orange elephant~." he'd wanted it for his hoard. His hoard, that because he was restricted from his normal kidnapping,  mainly consisted of stuffed animals, gold, silver, and sweets. ... "help... would be nice~."
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 pm

"It sounds adorable." Ophira nodded seeing the booth starting to come into view. "Does it help you convince royals to come to your hoard?" The golden girl was partly teasing. She remembered that Claw had told her about hoarding royals, a thought which made her laugh internally. There was a slight pause after they made it past the crowd before she glanced to him and added. "Thank you for leading me through the crowds.. I appreciate it."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:45 pm

"pff... Yes~." He hadn't really thought of that, but hey, it sounded better than 'no I just like it'. Sounded... smarter~. "It's no problem~. No reason why you can't have fun too, right~?" Once they were free from the sea of fairytale people, claw changed back into a 'human'.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:55 pm

"I suppose not." The idea brought a smile to her lips, though generally she really did feel that she couldn't have fun. If she relaxed to much there was a chance for danger... if she touched too many things.. if she got wet. Everything always left her too uneasy to truly have fun... but at the moment she thought the idea of being able to have fun was at least plausible. She wondered how he was so able to be at ease with her, even though she was so dangerous. Dismissing her thoughts Ophira approached the booth. "I would like to buy some attempts."
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Honestly, Claw just forgot a lot of the time, and when he remembered he just reasoned he had to not touch her. The dork watched as Ophira talked to the dude behind the booth.

The man running the booth nodded, and pointed to a sign. $1 for one try $5 for five tries, $10 for 15. "how many?"
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:55 am

"15 I suppose." Ophira scanned the dart game over. She assumed it was probably rigged, but it seemed unwise to tell the dragon that. Carefully she held out a gloved palm, waiting for the darts to be placed there so she could examine the sharpness.
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:19 pm

The man handed the girl the 15 darts, then pointed to multiple dart targets. "when you're ready, start throwing them at any one of those."

Claw watched Ophira buy the darts, tail swishing back and forth in anticipation.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum