Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log)

Go down

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Empty Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log)

Post by EziNii Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:19 pm

((Welp, prepare for Jaiden Antics))

Well. I saw Atticus doing these...stupid journal things...and I was like...Wonder why he does that? Is it Good for him? Is it good for stress? What sort of stress does that glass prince think he has? He does nothing. The pink knight does all the heavy lifting in that duo....

But I told Atticus that and he just gave me that....Look That annoying....look that he always gives me when I know he's judging me. Little prick. I think i might piss in his fancy shoes again. He surprisingly didn't react to that horse head I put in his bedsheets.... Atticus said I should stop watching those mafia movies...  I think I might have to sneak into Mal's room to watch them again....Just to piss him off.

The Buns keep nibbling at my paper. Magnus just flops onto it every time I start to write...and Ebony likes to nuzzle my hand. Reminder to get them some more celery and carrots...They like those.

Oh and I should probably do an Elk count since the teachers said If I kept hunting them I would probably obliterate the population if I kept eating them the way I was.... I had 2 today...Thats better than the usual.....5....

ELK COUNT

2/1000

Anyway. Elk meats great. Would recommend. Pity if I see anyone eating it besides me or Mal I'd snap their scrawny little necks.  

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Jaiden10
EziNii
EziNii

http://ezien.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Empty Elk log 2

Post by EziNii Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Woke up with a shitty headache. Might have hit Atticus with my tail. I apologized...or...well...tried to. Not all that good at that stuff.... That guy really got a shitty roommate. Ah well. Atleast he can handle it well, Gotta give him some sort of.... credit for that. I don't feel like moving... Maybe ill stay in bed all day, I honestly could give two shits about anything, Emmit himself could walk into my room and I still wouldn't move.

I hate my headaches, They always make me think about crap. I hate thinking, I'd rather focus on what Im doing currently- I don't have time or patience to deal with the past or think about to future. Sire always said that the past is in the past and the future is unimportant. You focus on the now, and you wont die or get stabbed in the ribs. I've always liked that advice.

Which reminds me, Got a letter from Ma, Shes....Okay...I guess....If She can ever be really 'okay' I'll put it in here so I don't lose it, Its irritating when I lose anything she sends me. she gets kinda sore as well...

Precious Jaiden,

They finally let me have a bit of paper, It takes them forever to get anything in here- They tend to stick supplies and what not on prisoners I need to kill, Its like a nice little game of hide n seek with parchment. Your Little bandersnatch friend is asking after you- He said he doesn't have the patience to go to the school and I don't blame him- The things I hear! Is it true that your rooming with the white prince? Do make yourself look good in front of him! He's a good connection-- maybe he can help our....situation...We're not beasts jaiden, Do not act like one. I know what your father used to tell you, but I'm going to say right now it did more damage than you realize- I imagine that bitch let it well known how her...people view us.

Oh dear, I sound bitter again don't I? You told me not to be bitter- I apologize, your mother isnt all that good at not being bitter. She visited the other day....She takes great satisfaction in treating me like i'm some sort of unknowing beast... I wish I could claw her eyes out.... Have you run into her son again? I hope you hit him as hard as you can....wait...actually- don't do that- I'd rather you not get hurt, please don't get hurt, be as nice as possible to him- bow, be sweet and humble to him.... just....dont piss him off- He'll snitch to his mother knowing that lot.

By the way, how are your little friends? I remember the last time you visited you brought that charming Lady dragon- Shes a sweetheart, Sturdy, Well built, She looks like she could take a hit- That's the important part- I know you get punchy sometimes with friends....

Remember not to eat the students! Oh and do clean your scales! AND WRITE BACK!!

Love, Mum.

Its nice to hear from her. I'll probably write back when I'm feeling a bit better....These headaches piss me off. I'll have to make sure to find a good person to punch afterwords- maybe ill bring Ebony and Magnus; they love adventures.  Alright I'm done, I need a good nap.

Elk Count

5/1000

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Jaiden11
EziNii
EziNii

Back to top Go down

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Empty Elk Log 3

Post by EziNii Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:53 pm

((-whispers- Fun fact: the color of the sketch determines the mood Jaiden's in: Brighter colors= Decent mood, Black= Dont touch him. Also Fair warning, Jaiden's gunna be swearing a lot in this one and I have no wish to censor him everytime. ))

((also Obligated to mention this journal is literally 100 percent cannon Jaiden hate against Emmit lol))

So my day went from bad to worse after that headache.... well actually worse than worse...More like catastrophic terror. Mal was nice enough to keep me company during the headache and so I decided to atleast....Try...to go to class, all good yeah whatever, Ill try to show i care about this school...whatever.

But guess who decided he hadn't had enough time to torment me?

Oh yeah, goddamn Red Prick Bitch Prince.

Asshole knows too much for his own damn good and he oh so loves to rub it in my scales. Well The actual story is-

I did what I was going to do, you know...Punch someone, make someone kind of miserable- Ended up running straight into red asshat in training. Didn't realize it was him- Lifted him up and shook him like a small leaf. May have broken his favorite mirrorpad..... He...wasn't too pleased.... Lets just say....I ended up crouched in the corner....Emmit looked so furious....

I will say right now, any reports of me letting out panicked squeaks are fictional and are not to be repeated on threat of death.

At the end of the day, I didn't go to class and Emmit told me to fly in circles till I couldn't move. Which i had no choice in.....My wing muscles are killing me.....So by the time I had crash landed on the ground (right in front of the little pink knight, What cruel irony. Making me look like a dumbass infront of my future enemy? yeah. Fantastic. Thanks a lot you little red prick).

Then Braith just had to have the gall to tell me off about pissing in Atticus' boots...again. And by the time that was finished I had my headache again. I literally just wanted to have a peaceful goddamn day. And the red prick RUINED IT. I then got my tail trod on 4 times due to being too tired to even move.... I couldn't even go hunt my own dinner and was stuck with the garbage the cafeteria would give me!

I had to walk into the forest and....Lets just say....There is a chunk of forest where A very very angry full formed Jabberwock might have decided to destory just about everything....Fell asleep right after though.... Woke up to Atticus scowling up at me....Glass prince doesn't usually scowl but he apparently ran into Emmit himself, So he was a bit more sympathetic to me....kind of rearranging a chunk of forest.... ha...ha...yeah...I didn't even have to ask him not to tell anyone. Glass prince sometimes isnt all that annoying...I guess....for a prince...

ELK COUNT

10/1000 (what I got hungry! That cafeteria food does nothing for me!)

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Jai310
EziNii
EziNii

Back to top Go down

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Empty Re: Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log)

Post by EziNii Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:45 pm

So that...Maid cafe thing....I had to ask what a maid cafe even was....Everyone looked at me funny. I don't see the appeal....Pink frilly dress things....People squealing and laughing....Defiantly not my sort of crowd. Maybe I'll ask Mal to pick up some of the food and bring me some leftovers, If they have good food Ill accept their existence. Thats a big if.

So I think the rock behind the school I always sit on is officially mine, Nobody sits on it except me. Good. I didn't really feel like pissing all over it to claim it. It would take so much energy to do that....and Atticus told me pissing on things to claim it is...sorta bad. He said signs work just as well- I doubt that. Whats a plank of wood going to do that piss wont?? Ugh.

Speaking of pissing-- not actual pissing, but me getting pissed off. I decided to try hunting birds instead of elk today...Smaller but there's a lot more of them. So i can basically just kill off the entire pigeon population in the school...I think i did already though...

ELK COUNT

11/1000

PIGEONS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS JOURNAL

EziNii
EziNii

Back to top Go down

Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log) Empty Re: Jib Jab Journal (Aka The Elk Log)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down