Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome

Go down

A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome Empty A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome

Post by Nya17 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Day 1

Such a petty facility full of idiot dreamers and imbeciles. Honestly why did Step-Mother and Step-Father send me here? *I have a feeling I won't enjoy very much in this stuffy place. Thank Zeus I survived the orientation and made it to my dormitories. When in Pan's name is that? IS THAT MY ROOMMATE!? Dear Father of mine, please save me......oy.

((OOC: *She writes in first person))

Day 1

There are a bunch of hotties up in this school! I think Imma enjoy this place especially if I can hook one on my line~ Well, there are some pretty rough lookin' folks around here, I don't think I'd get along but you never know. Most times the tough are the fun ones. But i came here to learn! Mostly.....
Cool

Last edited by Nya17 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome Empty Re: A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome

Post by Nya17 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Day 2

I have been given permission to open up a weapon's shop and in doing so I am responsible for it. Which means, I'm responsible for the employments I make and I need some decent applicators....None have even been interested...Is no one but me able to even polish metal? This is agonizing, everyone here are idiots. But I need the money for self purposes. Of all the places my second mother and father had to send me, it's here~ I will just have to deal with it, maybe if I wait and see things will get more bearable.

Andrometheia
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome Empty Re: A Warrior's Journal and A Fairy's Tome

Post by Nya17 Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Day 3

FINALLY! An Employee after such a long time~ Now I don't have to wreck myself trying to order the payment! Now if only I wasn't the only blacksmith....Maybe I should advertising my business not only more customers but more help. I'm not entirely sure about my new Employee though. I have not meet this, this....Blake, or whatever~ She better not be troublesome or I will become the same.

Studying, ugh, why does a horrid thing exist. If only my mother be Athena, school would be a breeze.

Andrometheia
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Day 2
This maid place is exquisite and nicely furbished. I just wish they had modeled seats for tiny little fairies, like myself. I've never meet any other fairy students until today. She was such a sweetheart. I hope to go again and get the same type of hospitality. Maybe, I'll become a regular customer. Those outfits are really cute and fit them all uniquely, sure wish I can get one. There seemed to be some quarrels that I've heard from over another table but I don't want to get into the middle of that, my gossips spreads quickly and I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of anyone.

Eos
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Day 4

It's been real quiet lately and real boring, I might lose it. The shop is even starting to collect dust even when it's practically brand new. Honestly, everyone's spending their time at that....ugh....wasteful cafe. I hope to never step foot that hen house. Do something useful than getting yourself pampered by bunch of cows and goats. Blegh! Where's the purpose? None. whatsoever, I hope something goes wrong so I can laugh at it later~

Andrometheia
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Day 3

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope I can't! I will not survive without the pixie dust, I cannot, where IS that shipment mother promised me! I don't even think I have enough to even make it back to Neverland and GET more. I. AM. SCREWED. Not only will I can't fly, I can't use my magic either! I only have enough for a little while, but that ain't gonna last....

AND GYM IS TOTALLY AT FAULT HERE! Why did there have to be flying courses again!? In knowing flying requires such a very rare and un-expendable resource!? My life here, is not going so well (without that pixie dust)

In other news, I'm not failing classes, hahahaha....ha...okay Imma stop writing.

Eos
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down